Come join our zoo.
You likely worked at the legal aid clinic in Law School. Or maybe you work at a Bay Street law firm and billed 2500 hours in 2022. Like Shania Twain would say, “that don’t impress me much” .
All of the lawyers at SBA have a story to tell. The kind of story that might be told at the camp site in Algonquin Park while singing Kumbaya and eating S’mores.
What’s your story?
- Did you climb Mount Kilimanjaro between your fourth and fifth year in practice? (if you did, wow!)
- Did you win your first priority dispute decision?
- Did you run a half marathon?
- Did you stop eating gluten?
- Did you join the board of a local non-profit organization after losing a bet?
- Did you start lining up for the Toronto Maple Leafs Stanley Cup Parade?
If none of the above apply to you, that’s cool. We still like you.
What do SBA Lawyers say about working at SBA?
“The lawyers and team at SBA are my family. But not like my annoying uncle ‘family’.” – FB
“We have Canlii!” – LB
“Working at SBA is like working at Disney World. The customers ask us to make their dreams come true, and we like marching in parades and launching fireworks at night” – SD
“TBH, the vibe at SBA slaps. It hits different than those cheugy firms. It’s giving #FunLaw” – GN
“The partners at SBA let me work on files using a computer” – SB
“I know you love me, I know you care” – JB
“I work at SBA because they don’t block access to TikTok” – SR
“SBA is the best place to escape my kids” – LC
“SBA is the best firm ever!” – All articling students seeking hire-back.